Gaining competence and confidence in business essentials
This innovative training course has been delivered to thousands of executives and managers in Global 50 companies throughout every region of the world. It improves performance by:
- Demystifying the basic principles of sound business practices.
- Providing a practical understanding of the fundamental building blocks of business: economics, strategy, finance, accounting and marketing.
- Teaching the language and skills needed to effectively and fully participate in today’s decision making process.
- Challenging “conventional wisdom” and developing the ability to think, adapt—and thrive—in a continuously changing corporate and economic climate.
Building a solid foundation for leadership
The Mini-MBA jump-starts leadership development. It improves communication, increases engagement and enhances performance by getting all your people on the same page. Participants will come away with a clear understanding of how the business works and how it sustains profitability. They’ll gain valuable insight into how all the parts fit together— and they’ll know with certainty how their individual contributions affect and must drive the bottom line.
Who will benefit from the Bottom Line Mini-MBA?
The Mini-MBA program is designed for anyone whose work impacts—or should impact—your company’s bottom line, and who would benefit from a more solid base of business knowledge. High potential employees are ideal candidates, as well as successful professionals who have excelled in their specialized discipline—engineering, sales, HR, manufacturing—and are assuming expanded management responsibilities.
The training equips your decision makers with critical business skills that might otherwise take years to develop. It can also be an excellent refresher, and often a valuable eye-opener, for experienced managers, even if they already have advanced business degrees.
There are lots of “Mini-MBA” courses out there. How is this one different?
- For starters, the materials are timely and instantly relevant; this isn’t education in a dry vacuum. Our researchers are constantly combing current news and global events to bring cases and media coverage into the course—thought-provoking topics that help the group explore what’s really going on in your industry, and in the business world today.
- The learning environment is non-intimidating, and at the same time, intensely interactive. There are no formulaic or canned presentations, no eye-glazing monologues.
- Finally, the Bottom Line Mini-MBA is all about action and application. Participants are given all the tools and help they need not only to apply the learning from the training, but to make it an integral part of their day-to-day management and decision making.